As per my previous weeks, I am documenting my progress with my writing and reading goals for the year. My daily word goal is 500, and to get through 20 books in 2016. I also made a plan to submit 5 stories to try and be published this year. This week the writing bug really got to me! I had my best week yet. I am still grossly missing the mark on my book progress, and hopefully while I’m away this will be different.
Side note: I’ll be on a boat as of this time next week, so I will not have a post on Sunday. If I have time, I will definitely post on Saturday. One of the stories written this week will not be posted until after I return, since it’s the one I’m writing for NYC Midnight.
- Story/Book Words: 4840
- Blog Words: 5317
- Total Words Written: 10157
- Stories Written: 4 yearly total
- Book 2 Progress: 2582 total
- Stories Submitted: 1
- Current Book: “The Martian” by Andy Weir
- Pages Read (current book): 82
- Books Finished: 3 (“On Writing” by Stephen King; “Rising: Book One of the Adept Cycle” by Shanan Winters; “The Cellar” by Richard Laymon)