So NaNoWriMo is fast approaching, and I have a serious itch to get started. I’ve thought about it, and seeing as how I’m spending time on my book but not actually posting anything, I should set myself a challenge – to write 15 days straight on my blog. This way I get used to writing every day towards something, and hopefully sets me up for success. I have set myself specific goals for every day, so that I cannot deviate from it, and I promise not every day will be specifically on the book. Here is the list. The challenge starts today, but I will write a separate post for Day 1. 🙂
- Write a Page-Long Synopsis of your book
- What are the inspirations of your book?
- Write character sheets for your main character(s)
- What is your Writing Soundtrack?
- Write character sheets for your supporting characters
- Write an article about the most common issues that have surfaced in your work and how you plan to fix them.
- Write a Setting Profile about your book
- Write about the current book you are reading or the most recent one.
- Write a 500-word story in the eyes of your antagonist.
- Recognition of other writers you follow and why they inspire you.
- Write about the common themes of your book.
- Tell some Writing Process Confessions
- Write about the origin of the book.
- Write a new Author Bio.
- Write a 500-word story based on an early memory of your main character that will not be featured in the book.
It’s late notice, but if anyone else is keen to join along, feel free to! 🙂 I hope you enjoy the series, and I can’t wait to get started and share some stuff with ya’ll. 😉